Our beautiful castle restaurant HONORIA is located in the oldest part of the Heralec castle. There, you can enjoy the most delicious meals inspired by traditional Czech recipes. The restaurant is opened not only for our hotel guests but for the public as well. In case you feel like experiencing true culinary pleasure do not hesitate to contact our F&B Manager or the reception to reserve a table.
The restaurant space is no doubt one of the most beautiful historical restaurants in the Czech Republic.
The restaurant consists of:
- Dining room of the Lady of Selemberk (Restored according to the founding of a significant Czech Bohemian noble family Trčků of Lípa.)
- Dining Room Before the Storm (This place we gave tribute to the Herálec natives, the famous Czech painter Adolf Kosárka, whose beautiful work of the same name beautifies the space of this dining room.)
- AGASIA Café (From here you can enjoy a beautiful view of the chateau parter. In the café you can enjoy a rich breakfast or relax with an afternoon coffee.)
- The Lounge IN THE TOWER (Provides enough privacy and is so suitable for closed groups of up to 8 people or families with children.)
- Chateau bar (Here you will find a delicious menu of alcoholic beverages.)
- Wine cellar BISHOP JOHN (You will enjoy the best Czech and world wines.)
In the summer, all of our guests can dine in our castle courtyard or directly in the English park. A wide offering of picnic baskets is also available to all our guests.
The castle restaurant HONORIA is also open for non-accommodating guests. Advance reservation is required due to the possible holding of a private event on the entire castle grounds.
Restaurant opening hours:
Breakfast – 8:00 – 10:30
Lunch – 13:00 – 17:00
Dinner – 18:00 – 21:30
Recommended dress code for dinner in the hotel restaurant: Smart casual.
We welcome everyone, including pets, to our hotel. However, they cannot enter the castle restaurant HONORIA. Thank you for your understanding.
A wonderful castle hotel is only half as good if it doesn’t have an amazing restaurant that offers exquisite gourmet experiences. The culinary experience in our restaurant is enhanced by our beautiful, hand-made glasses and chalices that remind one of the Murano glasswork style, each individually colored to resemble stained glass windows. These masterful replicas of ancient chalices are truly inspirational conversation starters. When it comes to food, we prepare everything with love and passion, being great advocates of the slow-food movement. The concept of our restaurant’s gastronomy derives from the best of traditional Czech cuisine, combining it with fresh and modern inspirations. This way, even the most demanding guest is satisfied. We try to utilize as many regional ingredients and products as possible, something that is immediately palpable in both the smell and taste of our foods. Our ambition is also to cook without any chemical additives, artificial coloring or flavors.