Are you looking for an unforgettable experience that you will never forget? Do you want to experience places that are not overcrowded by people and where can you feel the charm of ancient history? For you, we have prepared a special package of three options, “Jewish monuments” full of history, Jewish traditions and culture.
Traveling to the unique monuments of Třebíč, which have an important place in the cultural history of the Czech nation, will bring you to one of the most preserved Jewish quarters in Europe, which is listed as a UNESCO cultural heritage. You will see the Jewish synagogue, museum of Jewish culture and visit the house of Jewish trader Selingmann Bauer. You will learn everything about history, also find more than 120 residential houses with mysterious passages and winding streets, you will hear interesting stories and fates of Jewish families… During your visit you will have a great 3-course lunch or dinner prepared according to traditional Jewish recipes, then you can discover the art of local artists in the local gallery or visit the handmade souvenir shop.
In the journey to discover the history of Třebíč, we have prepared a selection of some unusual experiences: Unforgettable tasting of Czech wine kosher or baking of traditional Jewish cakes or Czech Whiskey tasting.
Experience with us the unusual and truly original atmosphere of times long past with the highest individual approach. An experienced local guide will accompany you throughout your visit to the Jewish Quarter and answer all your questions.
If you are interested in this unusual package, please contact our reception at least 2 weeks before your stay. The approximate time of the visit of the Jewish quarter is 4 hours excluding transportation.
THE SPECIAL “JEWISH PACKAGE” INCLUDES:
- ACCOMMODATION FOR 3 NIGHTS in the room or suite of your choice with a special 40% bonus for the 3rd night.
- WELCOME DRINK and castle rose for the lady upon arrival
- HEALTHY BREAKFAST from predominantly local products
- JEWISH MONUMENTS OF TŘEBÍČE – tour of the Jewish quarter, synagogue, and house of a Jewish trader – the only Jewish monument in Europe, which is listed on a UNESCO list (duration 4 hours)
- BEST UNESCO MONUMENTS OF TŘEBÍČE – an extension of the “Jewish monuments of Třebíč” for a visit to the Romanesque-Gothic Basilica of St. Prokop – UNESCO monument with a rich history of the Benedictine monastery (duration 5 hours)
- 3 COURSE LUNCH MENU prepared according to the recipes of local Jewish families
- SELECTION OF THE EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE IN THE JEWISH QUERY (you will receive a small gift for each option):
- Tasting of Czech kosher wines in a romantic pub in the Jewish quarter or right in the synagogue under the baton of an experienced sommelier
- Baking traditional Jewish cookies and tasting them with a cup of delicious coffee
- Czech whiskey tasting, which is produced in Třebíč and collects awards at world exhibitions
- UNLIMITED ACCESS to our Wellness & Spa by L’Occitane (swimming pool under historic arches, traditional Finnish, herbal Finnish and steam sauna, gym, resting room)
- WHIRLPOOL in turret reserved exclusively for you 30 minutes.
- RENTAL OF SPORTS EQUIPMENT (Nordic walking sticks, cross bikes).
- Unique PILLOW MENU (we know, that good sleeping is very important. We have prepared special pillow menu for you (feather, aloe vera, and anti-allergic pillows)
THE PRICE OF ACCOMMODATION ALSO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
A bowl of fruit from the orchard in your room, Wi-Fi Internet, L’Occitane cosmetics, DVD selection, use of golf simulator, library with fireplace, sports equipment to rent for other castle adventure activities.
To enrich your experience during your stay at Chateau Herálec we highly recommend you to try our new SPA & BEAUTY TREATMENTS by L’OCCITANE.
“The intoxicating experience of relaxing spa treatments and beauty rituals by L’OCCITANE in a luxurious castle environment is something that can not be described – it must be experienced!”
PRICE FOR THE ABOVE LISTED PACKAGE FOR 3 NIGHTS (with a special 40 % bonus for the 3rd-night):
|Room / Suite||2 people||3 people|
|STANDARD DOUBLE ROOM||20 335 CZK|
|LUXURY DOUBLE ROOM||22 935 CZK|
|GRANDE LUXURY SUITE||28 135 CZK|
|GRANDE LUXURY SUITE FAMILY||28 135 CZK||35 735 CZK|
|KING’S & PRESIDENTIAL SUITE||51 535 CZK|
In case of cancellation of a confirmed reservation of an attraction in Třebíč or the whole stay 4 or fewer days before the binding reservation, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 30% of the total amount of selected services within the reserved experiential package, which would be 1 440 CZK.
Otherwise, our general cancellation policy applies.
Price for an extra bed: 1 000 Kč/person/night
Fee for a dog: 500 Kč
Local city tax: 21 Kč/person/night