Looking for an extraordinary experience you will never forget? Do you want to discover the sights in the area and places not crowded with people and with the charm of ancient history? Then we have prepared a special “Jewish Monuments” offer in four possible variations, full of historical experiences connected with Jewish traditions and culture.
A journey to the unique monuments of Trebic, which have an important place in the cultural history of the Czech nation, will take you to one of the best-preserved Jewish quarters in Europe, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site – you will walk through the Jewish quarter, get to know the Jewish synagogue and visit the house of the Jewish merchant Selingmann Bauer. You will learn all about the history, discover more than 120 residential buildings with mysterious passages and winding streets, and hear interesting stories and the fate of Jewish families. During your visit, you will enjoy a delicious 3-course lunch or dinner according to traditional Jewish recipes.
In your journey to discover the history of Trebic, we have prepared a selection of unusual experiences for you – an unforgettable tasting of Czech kosher wines or Trebic beer specialties, baking traditional Jewish cakes, or tasting “Czech whiskey”.
Get to know with us the unusual and truly original atmosphere of times long gone with the highest individual approach. An experienced local guide will accompany you throughout your visit to the Jewish Quarter and answer all your questions.
If you are interested in a special offer, please contact our reception at least 2 weeks before your stay.
THE SPECIAL OFFER “JEWISH MONUMENTS” INCLUDES:
- 3-NIGHT ACCOMMODATION with a special 30% price discount for the 3rd night.
- WELCOME DRINK and a HERÁLEC ROSE for the lady to welcome her.
- HEALTHY BREAKFAST prepared with mostly local products.
- UNLIMITED ACCESS to Wellness & Spa by L’Occitane (swimming pool under historic vaults, large Finnish, infra, herbal Finnish and steam sauna, whirlpool, gym, relaxing room).
- JACUZZI in the tower for 30 minutes just for you.
- RENTING NORDIC WALKING STICKS AND CASTLE BIKES – our fitness managers have prepared several routes around the castle for you to really enjoy the beauty of the Highlands to the full.
- SPECIAL CASTLE PILLOW MENU – we know how important it is to sleep well, so for your perfect rest and comfortable sleep we have carefully prepared a unique pillow menu that offers you the perfect enjoyment of every night spent in our castle.
- JEWISH MONUMENTS OF TŘEBÍČ – a tour of the Jewish Quarter, the synagogue, and the Jewish merchant’s house – the only Jewish monument in Europe that is independently listed by UNESCO
- 3-COURSE MENU prepared according to the recipes of local Jewish families
- A CHOICE OF EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCES IN THE JEWISH QUARTER:
- Czech kosher wine tasting in a romantic tavern in the Jewish Quarter or directly in the synagogue under the guidance of an experienced sommelier
- Tasting of Trebic beer specialties
- Baking traditional Jewish cakes and tasting them with a cup of delicious coffee
- Tasting of “Czech whisky”, which is produced in Trebic and wins awards at world exhibitions
If you are interested, you can extend your package with a visit to the Romanesque-Gothic Basilica of St. Procopius and a tour of the Jewish cemetery.
THE PRICE OF ACCOMMODATION ALSO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
A bowl of fruit from the orchard in your room, Wi-Fi Internet, L’Occitane cosmetics, DVD selection, use of golf simulator, library with fireplace, and sports equipment to rent for other castle adventure activities.
To enrich your experience during your stay at Chateau Herálec we highly recommend you try our new SPA & BEAUTY TREATMENTS by L’OCCITANE.
“The intoxicating experience of relaxing spa treatments and beauty rituals by L’OCCITANE in a luxurious castle environment is something that can not be described – it must be experienced!”
PRICE FOR THE ABOVE LISTED PACKAGE FOR 3 NIGHTS (with a special 30 % discount for the 3rd night):
|Room / Suite||2 people||3 people|
|STANDARD DOUBLE ROOM||23 835 CZK|
|LUXURY DOUBLE ROOM||26 535 CZK|
|GRANDE LUXURY SUITE||31 935 CZK|
|GRANDE LUXURY SUITE FAMILY||31 935 CZK||39 835 CZK|
|KING’S & PRESIDENTIAL SUITE||53 535 CZK|
In case of cancellation of a confirmed reservation of “Jewish Monuments” at Trebic the entire stay or 4 days or less before the binding reservation date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 30% of the total amount of the selected services within the booked experience special offer. In other cases of late cancellation, our general cancellation policy applies.
Price for an extra bed: 1 500 Kč/person/night
Fee for a dog: 500 Kč
Local city tax: 21 Kč/person/night